To apply for this job, please submit your resume
. For more information or additional job detail, you may contact
any available recruiter at (512) 498-9090.
Also, please take a minute to Search Our Jobs
or review all the opportunities on our Current Openings
CA and, TX - San Ramo CAType:
Depends on experienceCity:
CA Metro Area:
The Technical Writer develops written information regarding the development, use and support of computing systems. Deliverables include technical and process documentation in support of internal audit activities. Documents will be read by both technical and nontechnical personnel using and supporting those systems.
Scope of Work Examples:
System, process, and service documentation; training materials, user guides, communications.
- Technical Writer with 8-10 years’ experience
- Coordinates design and writing of technical documentation
- Delivers written documentation, including procedures, user manuals and quick reference guides
- Delivers electronic documentation, including Web content and meta tags, CBTs, online surveys, Share Point.
- Writes requirements for systems documentation changes
- Analyzes existing documentation for potential audit gaps
- Edits written material for grammar, clarity and audience comprehension
- Responds to general questions about language, writing and writing tools
- Maintains company policy compliance and branding requirements (e.g., copyright, trademark usage)
Other required skills:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Technical audit and compliance experience
- Successful in working with technical development and architect resources
- Ability to track and accountable for progress of deliverables
- Strong written and verbal skills.